What are Cookies and how do they benefit you?
Cookies are small text based files which almost every website utilizes to provide you with best experience while you are on the site. These files are placed on users’ computer or mobile phones when they visit the websites. Our cookies let us:
- Give you the experience you expect when you are on our website
- Memorize your settings for next visit
- Give a better security and speed during navigation
- Give you an improved experience each time you visit the site
- Improve our marketing so that we can offer you our services in the best manner possible
- Collection of personally identifiable info – without your consent
- Paying sales commissions
- Collection of sensitive info – without your consent
- Handing over your data to advertising networks or other third parties
Additional information about cookies:
Permission for Cookie Usage
Mostly browsers have setting to allow cookies on the computers. We take this as acceptance from your side. Should you wish to remove or not utilize cookies from our website, you can learn how to remove them below. Nonetheless, doing so may affect how our site will perform on your device.
Deletion of Cookies
If you are a Chrome user, click on “More”, at the top right, then choose “More Tools” and then “Clear Browsing Data”. In order to delete everything, select “All Time” or choose a time range as per requirement. Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes. Click Clear data. For other browsers, go to the applications’ respective settings and remove the cookies.
LANKA DESIGNER uses Essential Cookies, Analytical cookies and Functionality Cookies to enable you to move around the services and their features, help us recognize and count number of visitors, allow us to know when a user returns to our site and remember their preferences regarding choice of language, region and so on.